1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hobbyzone delta ray

Discussion in 'Pilots Lounge' started by seth_noel, Sep 24, 2013.

1. seth_noel

seth_noel New Member

hey guys, i mainly use the forums to post questions but im trying to answer more and be more active......here's yet another question for all of you rc air fanatics and the questions is: what have you guys heard about the hobbyzone delta ray (total beginner here just wanting to get into the air side of the hobby) here is the link to the the delta ray - HobbyZone Delta Ray RTF with SAFE Technology (HBZ7900) | Horizon Hobby - Radio Control R/C Planes, RC Airplanes, RC Helis and Helicopters, RC Cars, RC Trucks, RC Truggys, RC Boats, RC Radios, RC Engines, parts, hop-ups, and accessories so would this be all i need to get into rc airplanes for a beginner?

2. BigMike81

BigMike81 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

That looks like a grat begginer plane. My first was a supercub, which was a great plane and would recommend it to you as well. If you have the funds, from what I've read, I think the Delta Ray would be a good place to start in rc planes.

3. Greenie

Greenie VillAge iDioT
    ELiTE MEMBER

looks hella cool to me!!!
    liking the price point too!!!
    ummmmmmm.....
    Dear Mr Bank,
    I'm writing to you today to inquire...........

4. Megatoys

Megatoys Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

That looks frigging awesome I'll be watching this thread clostly ! 'For more input from experienced flyers

5. GeckoGuy

GeckoGuy Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER