1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you Discover RCSparks ?!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RCSparks, Apr 26, 2011.

1. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    [​IMG]

Hello my friends!

Wow.. I've spent so much time designing the website & forums.. it didn't occur to me until Just now.. That I haven't posted a very important Question!

How did you find out about the RCSparks Studio?!

Do you have a story about how you came across this site?

1) Was it From the Video Series "RC ADVENTURES" on Youtube?

2) Was it from another Forum?

3) Did you find us on Google?

4) Maybe someone told you to check out RCSparks?!

5) Must have been Facebook....

I know our growing community would really enjoy having a "site Log" of our visitors!

I would also like to know as well! Thanks for your input folks!

:graffiti:

2. NitroD

NitroD New Member

The JANG from URC introduced me to Medic and RC ADVENTURES...which eventually landed me here!

3. Danboard

Danboard Friendly ENFORCER
    SUPER MODERATOR

Stumbled upon RC Adventures on YouTube and watched Medic's trail videos during my early research on what RC to get.

Followed his blog and eventually waited for him to launch RCSparks.com. Signed up the moment it was up.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication to this hobby, Medic!

4. Amarian

Amarian New Member

Word of mouth from Ramstein

5. Ditchdiger

Ditchdiger Has a Really Cool Profile Pic
    ELiTE MEMBER

Whell, I was on youtube and saw the RCADVENTURES and thought "WOW! THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THESE VIDEOS MUST BE AN RC COMPANY!" Turns out it was just MEDiC having fun..

i saw the link to the forums AND I JOINED!

6. Ramstein

Ramstein Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Lets see if I remember how I discovered this forum. If I remember I was sitting infront of my comp and looking through kijiji for sale adds. Seen a scx10 honcho for sale and started doing some research. Went to youtube and started searching for these r/c scale trucks. This is where I found Medic's rc adventures featuring a TTC with 6 events.

Well after 2 hours of watching all his videos and such I started working on trying to see if I could find this so called " Ted's Garage" but to no advail. It just kept bringing me back to Rc Adventures on you tube. WEll spacing out on the video's yet again I actually was paying attention to one of them that linked me to the site.

Now I get to goto Ted's on fridays when I can and take in the winter comps when he has them on sundays. I am at Rude Boyz club every sunday when the wife does not have me running her around doing silly life things" kidding Wolvie" well not really. Now its become a new hobby and I am seriously getting turned into a junkie.

Thanks MEDiC... Great site and we have made great friends.

7. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    Hey Right On fellas, No thanks needed though.. its just good to hear how you stumbled upon the site! I know the videos have gone far and wide.. and I know lots of folks have some great stories

:)

8. Scott

Scott Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I met you at Ted's and you told me about it. But just for posturing reasons, through your video series, lol.

9. imtowman

imtowman <b>RCSparks Addict</b> <br />
    ELiTE MEMBER

Lets see i was watching Jetlagg videos for yrs and then he did a partner video with Bill from RCnews saw one of your vids on there i was hooked. I was probably one of the first to jump on board when you started this site and the rest is history.
    :haveaniceday:

10. 4mods

4mods Super Moderator
    Staff Member SUPER MODERATOR

I've been stalking Mr.medic for sometime now.... it was only a matter of time before I ended up here... haha.

11. kam2040

kam2040 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

You had mentioned it to me at Teds one friday.

12. Chunder

Chunder Fixer
    ELiTE MEMBER

When you posted it up on Facebook. I'd already been following you for the vids anyhow. :)

13. Capt Calgary

Capt Calgary Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I was on Calgary rc and saw that you had a new site to check out ...there were talking about it in the chat room

14. Beastmanh

Beastmanh <b>1!NUX_RUl3$</b>
    ELiTE MEMBER

My buddy was getting into rc crawlers and was trying to convince me that I needed one. So he told me, "youtube Teds Garage man, SOOO sweet!" So I did, and yes, it was so sweet. So while thinking about a crawler for a few days it dawned on me that I had always wanted to fly rc planes, and maybe I should check those out too. While searching for rc flying vids I stumbled onto Medic flying his cubby. So when I went to his channel to watch all the flying vids I could find, I realized, "holy CHIT! this is the same guy that tapes the teds garage stuff! He is nothing but win.. I must subscribe now." Then when he announced the new site and forum, I figured most forums are filled with nothing but clicky peeps that band together and spread hate for others RCs, but after reading a few threads I found this not to be true on this site. So I signed up, kicked off my shoes and made myself at home. Thanks for having me everyone!

:)

15. 10 Gauge

10 Gauge <b>X-TreMe BaShEr! </b>
    ELiTE MEMBER

Taz told me about it after getting banned from the LST Forums, lol!

16. Taz1175

Taz1175 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I've been a long time follower of "RC ADVENTURES" on YouTube and now on Facebook as well !

Yes I did and I'm so down with that because the LST forums just plain SUCK compared to R/C SPARKS !!!!!!!
    :haveaniceday:

#16 Taz1175, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  17. jeremy878785

jeremy878785 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

3 years before RCsparks launched my friend and I were watching RCs mudding and we found medics tundra, last year I came back across RC adventures and watched them all and then clicked the link to the site

18. Crawler Ted

Crawler Ted Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Well I was surfin Po*rn ,,Looking for this one video in particular .
    It has this chick that shoots Sparks out her Ass .:haveaniceday:

After watching that I noticed that my searching also brought up R/C Sparks ,,And here I am .:high:

19. TOCCHET

TOCCHET New Member

heard about it from one of 10 gauges lst2 vids

20. Newbe 59

Newbe 59 <b>THE KiNG OF AiR - 2011</b>
    ELiTE MEMBER

That's easy a young guy bashing a mgt getting big air and challenging everybody to do the same.So no camera the hunt was on I was going to find this "MEDIC" guy and show him big air with a SAVAGE and never seem to be able to catch him running.

Bumped into him a couple of times but always seemed like the trucks were broken or we were leaving. So that's the story about me and medic but as years have gone by and rc treads have changed and so have I, Medic is still filming and building and making websites

#20 Newbe 59, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011