1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't decide!

Discussion in 'Race - Newbe Q' started by crispy, Jan 11, 2015.

1. crispy

crispy Member

I am trying to decide on buying the traxxas 2 WD nitro short course or the kyosho scorpion xll nitro. They are both the same money for the most part. I really like the kyosho looks but I'm not real sure about the performance. URC had the same to say about both and that was they were fun to drive after some better tires were put on the rear. The traxxas slayer has the easy start and the body can be switched out. The scorpion is just a bad ass bugy with a scale look to it. Its just for bashing and fun. I know that I want nitro for sure. The kyosho can be changed to ve if I ever decide to do so. I don't think the traxxas has that capability. I would appreciate some suggestions if anyone has any. I love this place because you guys always give me something to think about.

2. Antho11

Antho11 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I would go with the Kyosho just because it looks so cool and you can go brushless if you want to. The only down side is with Kyosho is the part availability, they're usually always special order. It also has a cool shut off valve to kill the engine.

#2 Antho11, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  3. crispy

crispy Member

Dude thats what I've been thinking. My local rc shop carries kyosho so I think parts wouldn't be a problem. Besides, if I do the buggy I may be able to do some scale productions.