1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel very lucky to have found this site!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by grampa, Dec 10, 2013.

1. grampa

grampa New Member

I am one of the fortunate people that have got a response from Medic, and I know that out of a million fans that Medic has, I was very fortunate several times to get a personal response. I even got one from Joe, There are a lot of people like me that live every day in a personal prison, and the only way to talk to people is on the internet. My wife has been at my side for years =(personal nurse)= we talk a lot, and seldom argue but it's nice to interact with other people. So thank you to everyone on here that has responded to me, it helps pass the time and I don't want to whine or get sympathy. The best way to treat people like me is just act as if everything is normal. I'm having a lot of fun hear, and don't want to be misunderstood because I know I ramble a lot = So thanks again for the acceptance by everyone. I've had a number of RC's for about 28yrs now, but I'm not an expert by any means.

2. Crankbait

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

I think it's better said that "we" are lucky you found the site.
    No members= No RCSparks
    Thanks for posting this up grampa hope to see ya around more.:haveaniceday:

3. VoyageRC

VoyageRC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

You said it [MENTION=3154]Crankbait[/MENTION]! Welcome to the site. It's good to have you and all the members that are here.

4. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I will agree in the third. We are so lucky to have all us addicts in one place.

5. grampa

grampa New Member

Thank you for the kind words, I'm having a little trouble figuring things out, but people are so friendly here, I'm having a lot of fun trying!

6. grampa

grampa New Member

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year, you can't pick your family, but you can pick your friends. The only problem with that is when I'm on here or joining the conversations as posting on RCSPARKS video's is I feel like I'm with my extended family. There is an old saying I was taught as a child,(respect your elders) and everyone that I've come into contact on here has treated me with the up-most respect, Thank You----------(grampa)

7. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Merry Christmas Grampa...as for the respect that's the way it should be, hope you r enjoying yourself here with us addicts ........:haveaniceday: