1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I LOVE RCSPARKS! Thank You for being AWESOME, HERE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RCSparks, Mar 10, 2012.

1. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    My friends.. I dont have any fancy pictures, or videos to post in this thread.. I just wanted to post up that Each and EVERY one of you that take part in this awesome community make it a pleasure Each day for me :)

I find that each day I wake up.. and Im at my computer checking emails, pms, and video comments. I also make sure that RCSparks is being hosted properly, and ensure that the RCSparks Admin team are happy.

I am the happy recipient of many many many pm's and visitor messages each day.. and its THOSE messages that get me to work as hard as I do every day to assist in making this community what it is. I am SO fortunate to be able to sit here and write to you.. as I am always astounded by the amout of visitors and new RC Addicts that come to see what all the commotion is about.

Practicing with new RC's has been my biggest PLEASURE & challenge with my Youtube Series. Some folks undertand that new RC's may take some repeated skill to master, and others - well, not so much. I can honestly say that for more than 3 years I have been able to study emerging RC's and how a human population receives them during "Roll-out". For all the computer Technical Nerds out there.. the know that "Roll-out" stands for implementation into the public. I L.O.V.E RCSparks and the community - because you guys Love me back.

Thats pretty darn cool.. and helps me spend my money on things that make you smile, and to spend my time making this place the very best I can. I know that RCSparks may not the "End All, Be All" RC stop for you.. but it was never intended that way. This site is intended as an addition to an already AMAZING Hobby.. and to be Just another Resource in your Hunt for happiness in life.

Heck, hobbies "cost" money.. but having a good community spirit - that comes with the FUN of the hobby.

Thank you my friends.... please, I do not need thanks in return.. I get plenty of that from Karma, herself

Enjoy these cyber walls.. may they take you beyond.. and give you smiles in the future with friends !

2. Honda95freek

Honda95freek MadMan Moderator

Too bad, I'm gonna say it anyways, you'll just have to deal with it...THANK YOU!!! I'm really glad that I found this great community to share not only my RC Addiction but just fun things in life in general. I'm always thankful that RCSparks is here! Aaron you do so much to keep this place rockin and rollin, and it's a privilege to be apart of such a great thing. Here's to the future of the great online community around! Cheers mate!!

3. LetsGoMuddin

LetsGoMuddin Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Thanks Medic I love RCSparks!! I just love being able to see everyones projects and rides!! I LOVE RCSPARKS!!!! THANK YOU MEDIC!!

4. 00whynot

00whynot Moderator
    Staff Member MODERATOR

Media:
    Very nice. Im proud to be here. :)

5. scoobyblue

scoobyblue Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Medic, we all love ya man.

You and this community helped me thru my darkest days. You and so many here took the proverbial rope from around my neck, an thru it to hell. Since then, its been a pleassure to part of this community. Your hard work has paid off my friend. And i for one am honourd to be here and to say thank you. For saveing my life, and giveing me and everyone here what you have achieved. Cheers brother

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

sent to you while re inventing the wheel.

6. Magnat007

Magnat007 Proud SCX10 Owner
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Medic, there have been MANY forums around the world I have joined. None have ever earned my Hard earned cash..
    It is an honour to go elite.
    In this hectic and negative world it is an honour to come to a forum where there are "No Bullies Allowed"

If I can contribute to keep this place a GREAT PLACE then I will with out any hesitation (Subject to financial freedom at the time)

7. Greenie

Greenie VillAge iDioT
    ELiTE MEMBER

This is the only forum I know of, I feel I can be myself on.
    if you haven't noticed I can be a little...... well, eccentric, might be the nicest way to put it!!! but all in the name of fun.
    too many online sites are all about the edge, gaining the advantage, blah blah blah, they've lost the fun side of the hobby.

This site has reinforced my belief that I've been right all along, that the hobby is about fun, and has let me have fun with this site!! he he he!!!

Without the admin team you have, and yourself, and of course all of the MEPIC members I've come into contact with, because of this site, i reckon I would have left the hobby. It was just becoming a drag, no-one I knew, involved with the hobby, was intent to have fun, and it was, it was just a drag. BUT i know better now, and i make my own fun!!!!!!!! STUFF THE REST OF 'EM!!!!!!!

#7 Greenie, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  8. Magnat007

Magnat007 Proud SCX10 Owner
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Right on Greenie.. I actually left the Hobby... but that was because everyone I knew dropped it.. RCSPARKS re-ignited my RC Passion... Something I have missed for so LONG...

9. Goblintinker

Goblintinker Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Thanks to you medic and the forum I have an outlet and a true community to be part of. The only locals I have to hang with thus far are hard core racers and not really the social type. And thanks to everybody that keeps it running smooth