1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I must admit, I'm getting a little excited!!!

Discussion in 'Bashing Chat' started by 10 Gauge, May 24, 2011.

1. 10 Gauge

10 Gauge <b>X-TreMe BaShEr! </b>
    ELiTE MEMBER

We discovered a new bashing pit this past weekend, and it is of EPIC proportion. There are no words to describe what we found. It's another construction site, but it's huge and it looks like they have stopped work at the site at least for now, so it won't be going away any time soon.

This site has something for everyone. Crawling? No problem, huge piles of asphalt and concrete debris make for one of the sickest crawling pits I could ever imagine. Bashing? LOL, let's try 5 or 6 "mounds" of 30-50ft high dirt, clay, rubble, you name it. High Speed? Sure why not, there's plenty of flat dirt area to get your truck up to full speed!

Anyhow, the discovery of this pit made me realize I need to get my trucks back in tip-top shape so I can go out and enjoy a full day there. As of yesterday I've got all of the parts needed to rebuild both of my trucks to 100% (I hope I didn't miss anything).

To top it off, my new vid cam comes tomorrow.

What does this all equal? Let's recap real quick.... Repaired trucks + epic bashing pit + new camera = THERE'S A SICK ASS NEW VID ON THE WAY!!!!

:yuush:

2. Danboard

Danboard Friendly ENFORCER
    SUPER MODERATOR

Sounds like you found a goldmine of sorts! Looking forward to the vid!

3. derailed75

derailed75 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Is the vid up yet 10 it sounds F'in great

4. 10 Gauge

10 Gauge <b>X-TreMe BaShEr! </b>
    ELiTE MEMBER

Unfortunately, lol, we had a horrible day the day we planned to go out and make movie epicness. Murphy's law spited our entire day. I made a short video anyhow, but not what was planned....

[video=youtube;pSFPh0N8ygk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSFPh0N8ygk[/video]

5. derailed75

derailed75 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

No way man its not a bad day. Hell if you dont break it your not really driving it. LOL