1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it possible

Discussion in 'Race - Newbe Q' started by grymmblack, Dec 12, 2017.

1. grymmblack

grymmblack New Member

can a rock crawler body be put on a monster truck like the stampede

2. Polaris425

Polaris425 Moderator
    MODERATOR ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I don't see why not. Might take some adjusting and rigging but...

3. Gromit

Gromit Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

depends more on the size of the particular body and chassis you want to use and less on the "genre". Actually, it's a lot of creative fun to combine what does not belong together, and lot of that sort of thing has been done by members here. Have a look around, if you haven't already.
    Anyway, you are in the right place, there are a lot of people here, owning a lot of different cars. So it's a good chance to find someone who can measure out the size of a truck or body, to figure out whether or not it fits or can be made to fit.

4. grymmblack

grymmblack New Member

thank for your feed back guys I've checking out the 1966 Chevrolet C-10 Clear Body from pro line to give my stampede a little scale truck look

5. Seamus_RBNW

Seamus_RBNW RudeBoyz NorthWest
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I just compared Prolines 66 c10 crawler body and their 72 c10 MT body and the crawler body is significantly larger.... maybe you can bring your rig in to your LHS and see about just laying the bodies on it to see how well they will fit

walter likes this.