1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just fixed now broken

Discussion in 'Bashing Chat' started by DanAmRC, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DanAmRC

DanAmRC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

well i fixed my first nitro rc car the one that i got when i was eight it is the nitro xrc revolution i broke it along time ago and i could not find a engine for itnot until two weeks ago i found tokiengines they had the engines i was looking for i fixed up my car and did a couple of jumps and now all of that hard work is all for nothing. i might keep it even though it is broken for old times sake (really just to make my collection look bigger):on fire:

2. segersshop

segersshop Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

oh bummer !! could always just fix it back up and take it easy on it prolly no bashing / jumping haha just nice and easy !! Good luck :XD:

3. RCROCKS75

RCROCKS75 New Member

Man, that is the worst feeling. I feel queasy typing this reply up. I never had a nitro but I know how that is because of my Traxxas Summit. Summit story- I hit a rock too fast and it bent the tire rod. I get it replaced then two days later it bends again (the same one). SORRY FOR YOUR TROUBLES.

4. ScaleBasher

ScaleBasher Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Yesterday I took the 2wd Slash out for a bashing snapped a driveshaft went in fixed it went back out broke the other side! came back in and fixed it and went back out and the left front hub carrier came off fixed that and went back out again and got about 10 more minutes in and the trans ended up shredding almost all the teeth off one of the gears.