1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SHORT COURSE K&N Filters Slash and Rockstar Energy Buggy

Discussion in 'OFF Road Build Projects' started by lovemuscle, Jan 2, 2012.

1. lovemuscle

lovemuscle Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey guys. Didn't really know where to put this video? Not really a build. Just a quick phone video of the new Silverado body on my Traxxas Slash with LCG Rustler chassis mod. and also my pimped out Turnigy Buggy (I hated the yellow & black paint it comes with) with fresh paint, stickers and spare tyre instead of the wing.
    [video=youtube;kXs4PY3WL7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXs4PY3WL7s[/video]
    The Slash runs a VXL motor/Mamba Max ESC and Proline Trenchers. For a heavy Slash, it's a bullet!

The Kyosho copy - Turnigy Desert buggy has had the paint stripped and resprayed, tossed the crappy wing in favour of an old SC8 tyre, threw in my old Wraith servo(OK speed compared to the SLOW one that it came with!), changed the shock oil to 30wt(out of the box the oil seemed like 100wt !) and finally, I still had to drill out the two holes in the piston of each rear shock. I'm lovin this buggy now - goes great on my SC track with it's factory 35A ESC & 3300KV motor. Time will tell if it's reliable and therefore a Bargain!
    :dizzy: