1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyosho DRXve SUBARU RALLY CAR! Winter Track #1

Discussion in 'RC ADVENTURES - Off Road & Rally' started by RCSparks, Jan 18, 2013.

1. v8racecar

v8racecar New Member

I think DRX is not very popular in China,because many people in China LOVE to modified HSP 94123 to a rally car,drx is to expensive.

#21 v8racecar, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. RudeRick138

RudeRick138 New Member

Love the video. Fun idea using real footage from cockpit of a real rally car. I know I'm late to the party posting on this and I didn't bother to read over all the posts before me but I have a question related to filming. What do you use to get onboard footage with your rc cars? My guess is a gopro but I could be wrong. I'm asking because I want to create some video of my rally rc car but do not want to break the bank getting something with the price tag of a gopro. Right now I use my cell phone with a 5mpx HD camera/camcorder. You can see the issue with that... I don't want to break my phone. Any suggestions on a super small light camcorder thats very cheap? What do I look for in a camcorder? Is there specs I should be looking for that will help make a quality video in conditions such as the ones I'd be putting it though?

3. jenkins23

jenkins23 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

So sorry I forgot to post a reply to this amazing rc and even more amazing video. It felt like I was really watching a 1:1 scale rally championship. Great job DjMedic this was an epic vid my man.