1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking at getting a micro. any input on this?

Discussion in 'Mini Racers' started by old-school, Feb 26, 2013.

1. old-school

old-school New Member

Hay everyone i might be out for the count for a while. I might be staying indoors because its a good possibility that i have to have surgery on my leg. But i dont want to stop playing with RC's so I've been looking at micros. the Losi 1/24 Micro Brushless SCT RTR is one that really catches my eye. Does any one have one of these? How the run time. I've seem a lot of videos about it and it just looks like tun of fun but i want to make sure that i get something that i can have fun with in the house.

2. adenny

adenny Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Losi would be great choice :)

3. Nicodemous

Nicodemous Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

The losi micro rc's are awesome! I have the micro rally and its a blast! The micro trekker is a sweet little truck also!

4. minierevo

minierevo Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

i have a mirco losi sct brushless and it is a blast highly get lipos for it too losi makes a 7.4v 2 cell and a 11.1v 3 cell and the run time is long on the 3 cell i ran my for about 35 min on a track for 1/12 pan cars and in a parking lot of my LHS trying to avoid a traxxas stampede and rustler both brushless and the turning of the little losi the could not get the losi

5. Kingspian

Kingspian New Member

I got plans of buying Losi Rally and have them turn into Full Nascar or Half Nascar Half Rally. I know I can find some decals for them :)