This is my 6x6 monster truck built from a Tamiya Juggernaut2 and a TXT-1. They shared the same axle design, which is what made parts interchangeable. I built this because as an interpretation of what a 6x6 Tamiya Bruiser would be like. Three stick pack batteries power the truck- two are for motors and the third is for radio/servo gear along with the light and sound kit (and other planned onboard accessories). In terms of performance it is no faster or more powerful than a stock TXT-1. Two silver can 540 motors provide the oomph and is something I could drive around in a relaxing manner all day. Some quick specs about the truck: Overall length: 36" Wheelbase (F/M, M/R): 15.5", 8" Weight: 24 lbs Motors: Dual silver can 540 Batteries: Triple conventional stick packs, eventually 2s LiPo hard case ESC: Dual Novak Rooster in parallel Steering: Triple servos in claw steering mode, (2x Futaba S3004, 1x Hitec HS422BB) Chassis: Machined 6063 aluminum channel, ladder frame Driveline: Stock TXT-1 transmission, E-Maxx driveshafts, self-made 416 stainless steel middle axle input/output shaft Suspension: Dual-facing elliptical leaf spings, HPI Savage dampers Other doodads: Tamiya big rig sound and light kit, onboard bike speedometer The truck used to have a three speed manual transmission but I removed it because driveshafts were getting mangled up fairly quickly due to shift stresses. At some point I would like to add one again but for now I want to keep the truck ready to run at a moment's notice. My little one is able to drive (using a separate model profile with the throttle curve turned WAY down) and she always calls 'first dibs'. This is an older picture, but a closer look at the mechanicals and layout of the truck is shown above. The suspension leaves on the top have 5 layers, and the bottom have 3. This allows for the springs to keep their 'face' and resists buckling from the inside out. The steering uses standard servos but due to the high crown of the Juggernaut tires, even standard servos can swing the tires lock to lock while the truck is standing still. Link rods are all made from 3/8" 6061 aluminum rounds, threaded for 10-24. The speedometer is shown here. Most of these units let to program a wide range of wheel sizes into their odometer feature. I get right around a mile of distance out of a fully charged standard 1500maH stick pack. Instead of a magnetic switch like on a bike, I used an enclosed reed switch. This unit while low tech will be kept around because it is simple and reliable- and if I add updated telemetry in the future it will be used as a point of reference. I built the truck in 2004, after I had acquired a vertical mill and lathe. It is mostly in the same physical condition ever since, and while I have some upgrades in mind for it- they probably won't pan out well until I finish my other projects. The only thing I might do in the meantime is upgrading the ESCs to be LiPo compatible units and go with a sensored brushless setup. Thanks for reading!