1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medics Back problems

Discussion in 'RC Chat, Tutorials, Ideas, Requests, Etc' started by Magnat007, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Magnat007

Magnat007 Proud SCX10 Owner
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Dear Members

As you are now aware Medic has had to dial back his RCSPARKS adventures Not stop... but sorta tone down the hyper activity.. .

This Post is a simple post to show Medic that you support him no matter what happens to the RCSPARKS channel.

This place was created by Medic to be a portal for fellow RC enthusiasts to share their adventures and to help each other out...
    Which has to be said has been a ripping success.

So Just a simple Like on this post or a "Keep up the good work Comment" for Dj Medic would be most
    appreciated to Show that we are still gonna be here ... When he makes a return to the forums !!!

I will Make sure Boss Man does see this Post @RCSparks #RCSPARKS

#1 Magnat007, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    F150, ProRCrookie, Scratch and 10 others like this.
  2. DodgeZippy

DodgeZippy Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Medic get well soon buddy !!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

3. sweet rc

sweet rc Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I already said, take your time... RC can wait... Its more important for you to heal than for us to have videos...

4. walter

walter Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Take your time and get well , we will be here holding down the fort

5. RustyWrench

RustyWrench ...I Always Edit...
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    @RCSparks If you can keep your back in front of you and your front behind you (then your pants are on backwards). Also if today is tomorrows yesterday, then what is yesterdays tomorrow today???

May all your ups and downs be in bed. Rest up and get that quality time in with the Family... I'd like to thank you for all the things you have done for the hobby and for as Addicts, nothing but the best wishes for you and your family.

Dean

RCSparks, Antho11, DodgeZippy and 4 others like this.
  6. Seamus_RBNW

Seamus_RBNW RudeBoyz NorthWest
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    like I've said, take your time, get better..... we will be here waiting for you, brother

RCSparks, Antho11, DodgeZippy and 3 others like this.
  7. Antho11

Antho11 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Get better and spend time with your family. Spending time with family is one of the best remedies for the mind and body! Hang in there and get well!

8. Ragnar

Ragnar Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Hope you feel better soon. I'm not going any where. I'll always be here. Keeping you in prayers.

9. RcDoktor

RcDoktor New Member

Use CBD ook for symptoms and pain!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC 10 met Tapatalk

RCSparks likes this.
  10. Unsprung1

Unsprung1 Member

RcDoktor and RCSparks like this.
  11. Unsprung1

Unsprung1 Member

I was hit head on by a "DRUNK"driving a truck while Iwas riding my Harley 7 years ago. I broke my neck & back in 8 places, not to mention both knees, left hand, right hip & right shoulder. Nobody understands why I'm still walking & talking including some of the best and brightest "Medic's" in the United States. I used to build custom 1/1 HD's, Trucks, and Resto-Modded a lot of cars I couldn't restore. The accident put an end to all of that! I went to the SEMA show anyway, in an upper body cast. I happened to meet a guy from Traxxas, and after checking these things out, I immediately went up to my room and ordered a T-Maxx and a Revo! I've been addicted ever since, and I owe you a TON of thanks! I have built over 100 vehicles since then, and still have 36 ground vehicles out in the shop, my latest is a custom everything I can Vekta.5 / OBR 34cc/ 9.3 BHP "BEAST"
    I've been through 29 surgeries to put Humpty Dumpty back together again so far, and I have really looked forward to all the stuff you work to put out there on your sites! You are a great ambassador for this industry! Keep your great attitude, it will carry you far, and as I've learned it's one of the few things you really have control over...

12. F150

F150 New Member

Take your time get better because we need ya Boss.