1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile RCSparks

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions' started by Seamus_RBNW, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Seamus_RBNW

Seamus_RBNW RudeBoyz NorthWest
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    So, I wanted to let MEDiC know, as well as find out if I am the only one with this issue... about half the time I head to RCSparks anymore, it sends me to a mobile only forum thingy, and when I click full site, it just refreshes the current mobile setup.

using a simple text in my browser of: rcsparks.com gets me there, it has always taken me to the home page of RCSparks before now... just a heads up

2. drzoo2

drzoo2 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    The page will revert to either mobile or standard based on what it thinks your screen resolution is. Test this by (on Firefox, I have no idea on IE) holding your <ctrl> and either hitting <+> or using your mouse wheel to increase the page size. You will notice eventually it will switch to the mobile version. You can do the opposite <ctrl><-> and reduce the size as a test.

FYI, <ctrl> 0 will return it to normal

3. Seamus_RBNW

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    So far so good, but I tried that and no changes, but if I type rcsparks.com/forum, it brings me right to the normal forum home

4. rcnut'14

rcnut'14 certified rc addict
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    it kind of works on ie8, but it seems like more of a glitch. are u sure ur not using tapatalk, seamus? if it goes to rcsparks webpage when u type it in, then maybe ur the address in ur favorites( or whatever u use) got messed up.

5. Cultus

Cultus Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I have the same issue on the home page, but the forums or any other page seem fine. Zooming in or out makes no difference and it happens in both IE and Chrome. I just set my bookmark to the forums but anytime i click back on Home it reverts to the mobile version.

6. walter

walter Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I just went clicked on the home tab and it loaded the mobile

7. Seamus_RBNW

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    yea, I use firefox and no mobile or tapatalk... glad (but not glad for the bug) that I'm not the only one experiencing this

8. Cultus

Cultus Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

checked today and it's working properly again

9. Ragnar

Ragnar Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I get the same problem. Its not all the time just here and there. Retype and its fine. Happens more when I hit the home button on the forums.