Hey guys, sorry it's taken me this long to get my pics posted but we've been really busy at work and I'm also in the process of moving. Anyway here we go.. I started with all of this. Some 6/32 threaded rod, Traxxas rod ends, and some 1/4 inch aluminum tubing. After getting my measuements correct, I cut the threaded rod, and started the assembly of the links. Soon enough I had all 8 done. For the upper links I used the stock uppers as a template. I took one out to the shop, laid it down on the bench and ran a nail through each end, then found where the links start to bend, and drove a nail underneath that point. Then, I cut the heads off, and used this as a jig of sorts. The uppers didn't turn out 'pretty' but they certainly work! When they were all finished, I installed them, and they turned out just fine. Oh, and I also installed the new aluminum hub carriers and steering knuckles. Fit and finish was perfect. All I've done thus far is just test it out in the yard. i haven't had time to really 'trail test' it all, and I do still need to make the steering links. I'll post more pics when I get done. I'm hoping to have it all wrapped up before i leave for the beach on Sunday, so i'll do my best to keep this updated.