1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with Parkflyer please

Discussion in 'Radio Chatter' started by justanrcatic, Mar 24, 2013.

1. justanrcatic

justanrcatic New Member

hello iv got a parkflyer and i need to get a transmitter and a receiver but i also need servos, ive looked at the spektrum dx6i it has every thing i need but the sevos are way to small please any one know a good package to buy(fairly cheap) thanks

2. Greenie

Greenie VillAge iDioT
    ELiTE MEMBER

man, i wish i could be helpful, but the air is one aspect of rc i'm yet to tackle. so knowledge on whats required is limited sorry.
    but i'm sure some of the forums high fliers will be able to point you in the right direction...

3. XLR8

XLR8 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I'm not sure I understand the question, the servos have nothing to do with the transmitter. Most park flyers only use 9 gram or sometimes even smaller servos. What kind of a park flyer are we talking about? You can get a brand new foamy like the axn floater jet for 60$ with everything but the transmitter and receiver. Hobbyking has a very inexpensive transmitter with most of the features of much more expensive ones,if you want to start cheap.

Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter w/ Module & 8ch Receiver (Mode 2) (v2 Firmware) (USA Warehouse)

floater jet id on hobbyking - AXN-C-MOT
    10 gram servo cheap - HK15178

hope it helps.

X