1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Guy from St. Thomas USVI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by XLR8, Dec 4, 2012.

1. XLR8

XLR8 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hello all,

Canadian living in St. Thomas USVI, recently got into RC. Been following medics you tube channel and thought this would be a great community.

Take care,

X

2. Magnat007

Magnat007 Proud SCX10 Owner
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to RCSparks XLR8..

I used to run a Website called XLR8RC... Which I shutdown due to lack of time to monitor and run a forum...
    Have you got any RC's yet or are you just sticking your toe into the water to see what bites first !

3. XLR8

XLR8 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I have a Radian glider, A Multiplex Mentor high wing trainer, a 1200mm popwing and axn clouds floater. I joined the forum because I \'ve been watching medics videos and it made me a little nostalgic for Calgary and I have a Turnigy Trailblazer XT on the way so I have at least something that's supposed to run on the ground.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

4. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to the rcsparks studio forum XLR8! :aceofaxe: Have any pictures of your glider? :D Hope you enjoy the forum! :haveaniceday:

5. XLR8

XLR8 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

The next time I'm out at the field I'll take some pics, in the meantime here is a video of some of the guys with their floats attached...
    [video=youtube;pY77iJsTbfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY77iJsTbfE&feature=g-user[/video]