1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member from Idaho

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MrFreeze60, Jan 15, 2016.

1. MrFreeze60

MrFreeze60 New Member

Hello all, I'm Bill from Southeastern Idaho, and I have been watching Medics videos on You Tube for a while now, and finally decided to join the forums.
    I have been playing with RC's for about 3 years now, and I have a diverse collection of Nitro powered trucks and Heli's.
    I'm just now starting to get into electric trucks, but not sure which route I want to go.
    I will help fellow enthusiasts as much as I can, and hope to become a great member of this forum.

2. Y2daT

Y2daT Over Powered RC
    ELiTE MEMBER

if you want a trail / crawler truck the scx10 line up is the best place to start . or other axial rig ax10, Wraith ,bomber ...ect they have the biggest aftermarket support for upgrades and addons .
    Rc4wd is great and super scale ,but their heavy weight makes them less nimble

3. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hello and welcome to the family. Glad you could join us. This is a great place to be the addicts here are awesome people. Need help ask give help then give. Enjoy.......:Bouaaaaah: