1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by marty84, Apr 2, 2012.

1. marty84

marty84 New Member

hello all,,,, another new member here,,,, a little history about me,,,, i'm 58,,, been into R/C for about 50 years now,,, we use to build our own radios,,, we had
    ,,if you wanted to learn how to fly,,,they were by Heath kit,,,i'm into airplanes,,,,helicopters,,,cars,,trucks,,, and recently ,,rock crawlers,,, i already have 3 of them ,,with my Axle Wraith being the best one so far,,,, but my Rockslide RS10,,is not far behind,,,i have about 15-17 planes,,, 12-14 helicopters,,,, 3 crawlers,
    ,, 2 snowmobiles,,2 personel water crafts,,, an 1/8th scale nitro monster truck,,, about 30 radios,,, i need to mark each one so i know what it goes to,,,lol,,
    ,,about $1,500.00 dollars in assorted parts,,, i'm mostly into electrics,,, my Wraith has become somewhat of a scale project,,,but not a whole lot,,,, as i use and
    abuse everything i have,,,( abuse in a good way though ),,in my basement,,, i have my own room,,, heated,,, windows,,, my puter,,, and it's also my R/C
    room,,, the wife pretty much avoids that room,,, ( which is good ,,lol ) ,,she can't stand all the r/c stuff all over the place,,,not to mention my work bench ,lol,
    but any R/C finatic would love it,,,lmao,,,,OH,,, i also have another room ,,right off of this one,,, which is kind of like my hanger,,, where i store a lot of my
    planes,, i use to run my own hobby shop,,, but my disability forced me to close,,,, all the hours were getting to me to much,, well,,,thats all for now,,,,
    and i'm gald to be in your club,,,, thank you,,

2. badmonkey269

badmonkey269 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

wow thats alot of rc you got there lol welcome to the site great people and info here hope to see ya around the forums :haveaniceday:

3. Azrayel74

Azrayel74 Dr. Madness

Welcome to the forums Marty.. always great to have some experienced rc people here.. Theres always people looking for some help.. and theres always people around to help as well. Looking forward to seeing some shots of your collection of RC's. If you have any questions.. please feel free to ask. Hope to see more of you around the forums.

4. Gas319

Gas319 Italian Ambassador
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    hi ! welcome in this Fantastic Rc Comunity! :D cool collection, i'm rc addict too, i made 2 videos of my , not updated now 8 pc. more.. you can find in my therad list. ciao :)

5. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to the forum! :haveaniceday: 50 years, holy crap! You must know everything. lol

6. jrwilbar

jrwilbar Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

HEY Hey Marty, welcome to the alternate reality A.K.A. RC Sparks! A dang good place to hang and have fun!! Helluva collection you have there can't wait to see some pics. of u'r space,and vids. of your machines. Again welcome and happy RC'ing!!!

7. jd.arnold

jd.arnold New Member

i only can dream of having that many r/cs. this is a great forum so welcome aboard.

8. imtowman

imtowman <b>RCSparks Addict</b> <br />
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey Marty welcome to rc sparks!