1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to electric RC

Discussion in 'Newbie Q & A' started by callumboxer, Oct 31, 2017.

1. callumboxer

callumboxer New Member

So i want to use this kit to make an on road car for electric.
    https://www.modelsport.co.uk/schumacher-mi1v2-4wd-touring-car-kit/rc-car-products/383119
    but i have no clue what else to get i have radio gear transmitter and reciver but thats it. So would anyone be able to get a part list for me to build this up on that website only as its nice to get everything from the same place. I would love it to be fast, im unsure on price range like £300-400. I have no clue what im doing and it will end up horrible if i choose the parts, i would be really thankfull if you made a part list for me that would make an awsome car and no body needed as I will chose one when its build.

Thx

2. 00whynot

00whynot Moderator
    Staff Member MODERATOR

Media:
    Equipment Needed:
    here you go. on the lo cost side.
    Man it was a job to find anything worth sujesting on that site. in all honesty I think you should look for something already ready or almost ready to run. for that price you can get some pretty nice setups.

3. callumboxer

callumboxer New Member

Could you suggest a good setup then? As i have no clue what to look for with Electric and on road as i usually use off road cars. And if there are other websites with setups i can use them i just suggested that website as i know its legit :p Also thx for taking your time to find them.

4. Carlos Santos

Carlos Santos Member

I have this on my homepage.

5. Carlos Santos

Carlos Santos Member