1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from Edmonton

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by 2012Nypex, Nov 1, 2015.

1. 2012Nypex

2012Nypex New Member

Just join the famous RC Spark forum, I've been following on YouTube for a while now and find it awesome... Just tough I'd join here and get some tips on RC, I need all the help I can get...lol. I have a few RC of my own... Tamya TXT1 that went under major surgery,Axial Scorpion with a few mods, Wraith with a few mods as well, SCX10 Rubicon that I just finished building (had that one for a few years, just never took the time to build it) and the latest to the collection Acial Yeti XL that I will put together in a few weeks when I get a chance. I'm not a pro RC driver by any mean... I just like to have fun.

2. Y2daT

Y2daT Over Powered RC
    ELiTE MEMBER

welcome to rcsparks. sounds like you have a nice collection started. and having fun is what RC is all about .

3. Ingebritsond

Ingebritsond New Member

I just joined like you me and my son have been watching on U tube for a long time. I got my son in to RC rock crawling and we both got in to scale trucks. We both have SCX10's. Mine started out as the CRC Jeep and His started out as the Dodge Ram His then got the roll cage back half 55 turn RC4WD front bumper and winch. Mine has 2.2 flat irons yeti wheels RC4WD winch mounted to the stock bumper aluminum steering knuckels C hubs & steering rods all powered by a Castle SCT

4. kacahoon

kacahoon New Member

Hi. I'm in Edmonton area as well.

5. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the forum this is a great place to be. If you need help the addicts here will help. Look around at all the pic's and threads. By all means have fun........:Bouaaaaah: