1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightmare about Medic (CRAZY)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KrawloholiK, Mar 14, 2012.

1. KrawloholiK

KrawloholiK Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

MEDiC,

I had a dream last night that you invited me to your house, so I went to knock on the door and the door handle fell off.. And you couldn't get outside... so we never really met.. But.. then you bashed the door down and smashed a football in my face... And I kept saying I was fine, but you were trying to bring me to the hospital. Ik.. wierd dream.. i've never even seen your house other than your basement. and I still never got to play with your rc's :(

(Originally posted on Medic's Facebook wall)

2. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    I' still rolling about this.. Totally funny. Sounds like you've seen enough vids.. that you want to come RC'ing.. but in real life.. ya just cant (door handle falling off).. Lol

Now the football in the face.. DANG!! Thats totally mean of me.. lol.. . there is no way i would say No! Lol.. out RC'ing we would go!

Thanks for sharing bro.. Loved reading it this morning.. Amazing what your brain can come up with at night. I wonder how many amazing things have been though of while we have been sleeping!

:XD:

3. KrawloholiK

KrawloholiK Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I'd love to come Rc'ing with you guys.. I'm in Vermont.. Pretty far away.. but would totally be worth it :D

4. LetsGoMuddin

LetsGoMuddin Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

LOL wow thats amazing i also had a Medic dream a few times LOL, Medic you came to my house in my dream!! LOL

5. 00whynot

00whynot Moderator
    Staff Member MODERATOR

Media:
    lol that was great.
    I too have had dreams of going out RC'ing with you guys. It would be one heck of a road trip. but so worth it. lol