1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nitro Stampede Issues... (electrical)

Discussion in 'Nitro' started by JohnT, May 29, 2016.

1. JohnT

JohnT New Member

Howdy!

Seems like I'm having some problems with my Nitro Stampede for some reason.
    The steering was very glitchy and erratic and not working like it should, so I bought a new receiver but the problem persisted. Then if I switch the inputs for the steering and throttle servos on the receiver, the throttle is now glitchy and the steering is fine.
    This video shows what happens when the steering and throttle are plugged into the correct ports in the receiver:
    This video shows what happens after I switch the servo inputs so that the trigger on the controller controls the steering and the wheel on the controller controls the throttle:

Thanks for any help!

2. Thwmathue

Thwmathue Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    First thing I would suggest is recalibrate your controller if that don't help it may be your radio as you already eliminated the servo as the problem.

3. c0bra

c0bra New Member

Your servo should be fine, considering it wasn't the same one that had the problem. As in your steering servo both times.

Since you already replaced your receiver, it could be low batteries in the transmitter or the transmitter itself is messed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Y2daT

Y2daT Over Powered RC
    ELiTE MEMBER

I have to agree .. you eliminated the servo and receiver.
    the transmitter is all that is left to have a issue