1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parents of DJMedic2008's biggest fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Bummy, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Bummy

Bummy New Member

Hello my name is Sherill. My husband signed us up on this forum mainly because of our 5 year old son Colt. We are from a small town about 40 miles South of Nashville, Tennessee.
    My son started watching DJMedic on the RCsparks videos when he was barely 4 yes old. He has watched every DJMedic video out there. Medic has become a common name in our household. Since the discovery of Djmedic we have become the proud owners of a Traxxas Rustler and for Colt's 5th birthday in October a Traxxas Slash. Colt's wish list mailed to Santa this year included 2 brushless motors, aluminum shock towers, proline tires with red bead locks, and blue rpm A-arms, etc.... You get the point we have a RCaddict at our house. We also surprised him with a RC sparks t shirt and a new black and red Slash body so he would have a bashing body and a good body. Colt tells me daily that if you break it that's how you know you are having fun. Thanks for that one Medic!!!!!
    If you have the time check out Colt's 1st YouTube video. See link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-C7kOrAZ30&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There is nothing more that my son would ask for right now than a Skype video call from DJmedic. If anyone has any connections I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Sherill
    Mother of RC.Colt2008@gmail.com

2. Crankbait

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to the Forums!

Had to add, so awesome that you are involved and helping him with the hobby!
    The more Tennessee addicts the better!:XD:

3. Xaiver77

Xaiver77 New Member

Hey sherill, my name is chris know as xaiver welcome to the form. I am new here but I have seen every one of djmedic video to. He and this form have been a big help. Nice rustler and slash Colt, nice proline tires too. He is very cute in his video way to go rc for life. Have fun and enjoy it.

#3 Xaiver77, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  4. jaloos

jaloos Mod, Staff Member and Ghetto Fabricator

Media:
    Very cool, gotta love them little addicts lol.

Welcome aboard and hope the little addict has a blast.

5. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    Hello there, and Welcome to the RCSparks Studio! Colt is quite the young man, and most certainly is an RC ADDiCT! :graffiti:

It's a very nice slash indeed.. and I can say I certainly do love tearing up the trails or bashing around with my Slash 4x4. They are really a fun truck to have :XD:

Sherill, I'm impressed with your written knowledge about your Son's truck.. I know now where his RC Addiction comes from.. Hah!

Please Private Message me a shipping address - and I can send Young 5Yr old Colt a set of RCSparks Stickers ! How could he not send some to such an enthusiastic young man?! HE LOVES StickerS!!

Thank you for sharing this video with us.. I posted it to my Facebook!

:aceofaxe:

6. dna4engr

dna4engr Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Awesome. Just awesome. Glad to have you all in the forums.

Dna

7. prophet

prophet Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Welcome to the forums Sherill! Glad to have you onboard! There's loads to see and do here on the boards, and everyone here is very friendly and helpful! Jump right on in chat it up and enjoy the boards! :)

8. Ballistic

Ballistic ND RC Junkie
    ELiTE MEMBER

That is great! Welcome to RCSparks. :graffiti:

9. TeK

TeK the 1/5th Scale BOSS
    ELiTE MEMBER

So very awesome!

This quote below had me laughing like crazy. So funny.

10. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Nice to have you with us. Just think if there was no little addicts there would be no big addicts.

11. saamkl

saamkl New Member

I watched this video and it reminds me o my 5 year old son. He has got it bad for RC. Fine with me! So exciting, Sunday is crawler course day for us so I'm looking forward to that.

12. domindart

domindart Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

welcome to the site, Colt! have fun!

13. jimmyjackson

jimmyjackson Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome Sherill and Colt! You definitely found the right forum and RC Family! Glad to Have you and your family here. This place is full of very smart people that are willing to help out with any rc questions, including Djmedic! Hope You enjoy and have fun RCing! Greetings from Mississippi and from Southern RC!

14. RustyWrench

RustyWrench ...I Always Edit...
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Nice rigs Lil Buddy, try and keep em tire side down, and keep the camera rolling...
    You know my son is turning 8 on Monday he has been running RC's since he was 4... This year he wants to race, so I am going to sign him up...

Sherill I think it's fantastic that you support your sons interest, that truly is a sign of a great parent.

Dean

#14 RustyWrench, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  15. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
  16. MrSTUDofRC

MrSTUDofRC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

LOVE it! Welcome to the family! AWESOME rigs! SUBBED! We are all VERY friendly here so feel free to ask questions, post often, and BY GEORGE have a JOLLY GOOD time!

17. cbaker65

cbaker65 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to Rcsparks Sherill & Colt. Thats a very touching story an I am honered to here about it an glad to see your son very active in
    a constructive hobby.It sounds like you got a little gearhead on your hands....ENJOY!

18. DionJay

DionJay The Engineer/Fabricator
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome to RCSparks!!! Awesome to see such a young RC Addict!!! Colt you have a very nice Slash, now have fun!!!

19. Legoman819

Legoman819 New Member

I actually watched the three vids before I found this thread I think it's called