1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Welcome our Newest MODERATOR!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RCSparks, Jan 4, 2012.

1. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    Hello my friends, and thank you for reading this post!

As you know our community is growing - and as any expanding culture - we need to expand the Administration team! Well, through careful selection - Based on Experience, Ethics, Values and a good sense of Human spirit - Honda95freek (Nate), has been selected as the New Moderator for RCSparks Studios!

:on fire:

Nate is an avid Enthusiast, and a helpful person. He is an Excellent choice for our community - and we here at the Community Admin would like to Thank Honda95freek for joining our Team in this prestigious position. He will Definitely be a continued asset to our Growing Family!

My Friends, and Fellow RC ADDiCT - Please Join me in WELCOMING Nate to the Team!

WoooooOOoooOOO!!!! :graffiti: RIGHT ON BUDDAY!

2. RLAxial

RLAxial Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

congrats man, you deserve it!:)

3. Dribble

Dribble Super Moderator
    Staff Member SUPER MODERATOR

I am so excited to see Nate come on board with us all here at RCSparks. He is going to be a great asset to this community. I find this bizarre in a way as well because I was thinking of talking to Medic and seeing what he thought about bringing Honda95freak on as a Moderator. Just did not get time to talk to him this morning and then, Nate goes and tells me this evening. BAM!

Congrats bud, very happy to see that you have become a Moderator here, well deserved. Your a great guy man. Anything you need just let me or any of the other mods know.

Welcome aboard bud! :)

4. true_scaler

true_scaler Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

congrats!!!!

5. Greenie

Greenie VillAge iDioT
    ELiTE MEMBER

SWEET!!!! great to see you on board as a Mod man!!! thats awesome man!!! love your work, keep it up dude!!!!

6. Honda95freek

Honda95freek MadMan Moderator

Thank You everyone for all the kind words. I look forward to helping this community grow and improve as time goes on. I'm grateful for the opportunity to give back to such a great group of people here at RCSparks. I will have a learning curve, as I've never done something like this before, but I'm up for the challenge.
    With great power comes great responsibility... I can only hope to do as good of a job as the rest of my fellow RCSparks team! Here's to a new year full of greatness!

Keep those wheels turning!
    Nate

7. Danboard

Danboard Friendly ENFORCER
    SUPER MODERATOR

Congratulations and welcome to the team, Nate!

I believe that you will be a great addition to the RCSparks Team! Welcome aboard, Bro!

:haveaniceday:

8. MoneeZZ

MoneeZZ Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

congrats dude

:haveaniceday:

9. Azrayel74

Azrayel74 Dr. Madness

Welcome to the Team Honda.. glad im not the only new one to this... but hey we can help each other, and help the site together... great to see you joining the MOD SQUAD.. LOL.. I saw your account was changed yesterday and had to stop for a second and it dawned on me.. WHOA !!!! COOL!!!! Honda got promoted too.. SWEET...

Gratz again my friend looking forward to seeing you and working with you

10. 4mods

4mods Super Moderator

Welcome to the team Nate, let the house cleaning begin! You know you get the washroom though as your new right?

Welcome my friend!

11. Gas319

Gas319 Italian Ambassador
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    whooaw..!!! congratulations!! :)

12. Honda95freek

Just wanna say thank you again! It's really cool to see the kind words and support. And to Azrayel, hey, at least you're not the low man on the pole any more, lol. And 4mods, umm... yeah... which way to the washroom, lol.

13. imtowman

imtowman <b>RCSparks Addict</b> <br />
    ELiTE MEMBER

Congrats man!

14. Dribble

Dribble Super Moderator

So just go down your hall, turn right or left, and should be right there. If you can not find it, walk out the front door lol Because I am not giving up the key card to the RC Addict washroom lol

15. Honda95freek

Haha! Very funny, I went outside, Man was it cold though. I think it's worth my time and effort to find the proper washroom. Imma get that keycard! lol. Ahhh... the joys of being the noob.:graffiti: