1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro-Line Performance Transmission Setup

Discussion in 'Short Course' started by yarrokon, Jan 13, 2014.

1. yarrokon

yarrokon New Member

Hello,

I've had this Transmission for some time, and I've been working on adjusting the slipper for light "dirt / small rock" bashing and am having a really hard time finding a good spot. it seems either the transmission GRABS or SLIPS and not much in between. The slightest bump sends the truck in a 180 at half speed with a standard castle 1410 motor and 2s 50c bat.

Do I need to crack open the diff and replace the fluid it shipped with, do I need to really under-tighten the slipper?

Any ideas / help would be wonderful.

2. yarrokon

yarrokon New Member

One thing I did that helped a little was to use lighter shock oil and springs. What made the biggest difference was adding a set of proline badlands.

3. farkus

farkus New Member

Im having the same issue on loose dirt especially, just spins outunless you really ease on the power. Have you had any luck fixing it ?

I also had a suspision that there is too much weight in the rear causing the front wheels to lift (unweight) a bit taking away stering grip Im working on adding weight and of coures good tires will help a bit

but overall the proline tranny is spectacular compaired to te stockone. Im running it with the titan 12t and a nimh 9.6v 5000mah pack and it screams:on fire: cant wait for my brushless setup to arrive.