1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RC Acrobatics - sirkingdra's Channel

Discussion in 'YouTube Channels' started by sirkingdra, Jan 1, 2014.

1. sirkingdra

sirkingdra Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

https://www.youtube.com/user/sirkingdra
    here for your scaling, crawling, trailing videos. Just recently started. I too live in Canada, just North of [MENTION=130]Crawler Ted[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]RCSparks[/MENTION] More videos to come. :) Thanks for stopping in.

-Also a little off topic (kinda) if anyone knows how to make sick looking YouTube Channel Banners and are willing to make me one with some chosen pictures etc. (nothing insane fancy) and knows how to do some sweet editing on photoshop etc. I could use your help in that regard. I'd certainly advertise your YouTube channel on my channel and give the credit of the banner to you as well as make big shout outs to you and your channel & RCsparks name in future uploads.

Thanks Guys.

#1 sirkingdra, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  2. sirkingdra

sirkingdra Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Thanks for the subscription [MENTION=9012]doguss55[/MENTION] really appreciate it buddy :)

3. prophet

prophet Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    No worries bud. I thought i already had subscribed, but saw i hadn't when watching the vid. :) Keep 'em coming mate! :)