1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RC ADVENTURES - 2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Truck Off Roading w/ Appearance Package - Alberta Bound

Discussion in 'RC Adventures - Trail Trucks' started by RCSparks, May 11, 2016.

1. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:

I figured I would take out my Ford F150 FX4 for a rip off road today. It's my daily driver but I like to let loose on the weekend from time to time and let my truck "stretch its legs". Having a truck like this and not using it offroad is a shame.. I've never been a "mall crawler" guy.. not that there is anything wrong with that.. A little history on my truck,

Make: Ford
    Model: F-150
    Kilometres: 33,250 km
    Body Type: Truck
    Style/Trim: FX4 w/ Appearance Package | EcoBoost
    Twin Turbo: 375hp / 405lbs of torque
    Cylinders 6
    Drivetrain 4x4
    Transmission Automatic
    Exterior Colour - Red
    Interior Colour Black
    Passengers - 4
    Doors 4
    Fuel Type Gas
    Suspension: Stock w/ 2" rear leveling kit
    City Fuel Economy 14.1L/100km
    Hwy Fuel Economy 9.6L/100km

FX-4 is one of the most recognizable trim levels in the FORD F-150 line-up. The black FX-4 decals look sharp against the CANDY RED METALLIC on this 4X4. This truck is loaded - POWER WiNDOWS, SONY NAVIGATION and the 3.5 LITER ECOBOOST that raised the bar for the competition. The built FORD TOUGH 4X4 F-150 is ready to work. 4 full doors allow convenient easy access with lots of interior space when the family is traveling together. Heated and COOLED LEATHER FRONT SEATS will keep you comfortable while the VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIGATION system will guide you to your summer destinations. Some of the MANY features are: 20 INCH ALUMINUM WHEELS, BLACK RUNNING BOARDS, POWER ADJUSTABLE PEDALS, REAR VIEW CAMERA, Power rear sliding window, TRAILER TOW Package, Power, Heated mirrors, REMOTE START, and MUCH MORE!

As you can see, this rig has IFS as well as traction control.

For those with a Keen Eye.. you can see it is actually a Modded Tamiya CC01

I hope you enjoyed the film, my friends! .. Lol :)

2. Greenie

Greenie VillAge iDioT
    ELiTE MEMBER

See if you can get some slightly softer springs locally, might save a trip to the dentist.
    Might also drop you PSI in your tyres a little too, in the tough spots, just for a little better traction.
    Fuel economy good??

:secret laugh:

walter likes this.
  3. Krent

Krent Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

So I personally would love a under the hood video of this truck :) I've loved the video's of it so far!

4. Goat

Goat Member

Great video as always. Relaxing music as well. Made me forget it was an rc lol. I would like an under hood video too. Lets see that v6 :p