1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RC ADVENTURES - HiGHWAY PLOW - HD OVERKiLL - 6WD JUGGERNAUT PLOW TRUCK

Discussion in 'RC Adventures - Trail Trucks' started by RCSparks, Apr 15, 2013.

1. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    RC ADVENTURES - HiGHWAY PLOW - HD OVERKiLL - 6WD JUGGERNAUT PLOW TRUCK - YouTube

Its, BiG, Its Black, its.. A PLOW! The HiGHWAY PLOW is ready to go! And in one of the final Snow Falls of the year.. I was able to bust it out.. and start pushing some heavy snow. Few people understand that the plough itself is actually 13 cm Long!! Project HD Overkill is actually a 20 Pound truck.. and carries over 10s of Lipo Power! Yes, this truck is ONE of a Kind, completely original made from all sorts of parts.

With this 6wd, 6 RC4WD Evo Predator Track, 4 Brushless Roc 412 Tekin motors, 4 Gensace Lipo Batteries, and Amazing Vanquish Products outfitting this rig.. there will be NO STOPPING what it can do. THiS RIG IS NOT WATERPROOF, NOR is it designed for MUD. JUST PURE POWER for MOViNG SNOW, Sand, Dirt and other wise. This truck is NOT BUiLT FOR SCALE.. but instead Built to iNSPiRE iMAGiNATiON.

2. LST04

LST04 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I love the ending in this one!

3. Mowgli

Mowgli Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

"Are you done shoveling the back patio yet...almost" hahaha

4. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    Something a little different hey? I wanted to make a video that was "fun for the whole family".. something everyone could get a chuckle out of!! I love a good laugh once in a while :)

5. Crawler Ted

Crawler Ted Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Excellent ! Loved it .
    The truck is sic !

6. sickinger

sickinger Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

that was an awesome video medic. You done yet. Almost. Great job buddy and I love that truck

7. Crankbait

Crankbait Think...
    ELiTE MEMBER

Too cool man!
    A snow like that where I live would shut the city down for weeks!!

8. Aubz

Aubz New Member

Tracks on Juggernaut

I noticed in the video that the tracks on the big beastly juggernaut were a bit squeaky. I had also remembered a video that I had watched a few weeks ago that had to do with "marine grease" ...lol...I am just wondering if you have any pointers on how to keep tracks in good operating condition as far as regular PM work on them??

Thanks,

Aubz :ka boom:

9. Darthlux

Darthlux New Member

Crazy:yuush: It´s a Great Truck. You can Work with this for your City ^^ The Medic Snowplow INC. :aceofaxe:
    If there's something snow
    in your neighborhood
    Who ya gonna call?
    Snow-busters
    :aceofaxe:

10. TeK

TeK the 1/5th Scale BOSS
    ELiTE MEMBER

Check out Killer RC Korrosion Killer. It's amazing stuff. Korrosion Killer 2oz. | Killer RC

Korrosion Killer is the most useful corrosion inhibitor / lubricant / penetrant / anti-seize / waterproofer available today. Korrosion Killer stops corrosion between metals, and on circuit boards. It prevents rust on bolts, bearings, and driveshafts.

11. Aubz

Aubz New Member

Sweet man thanks. I think I'll give it a try!!

12. chetmotox

chetmotox Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    That truck is the most amazing rc ever. Only thing that would make it better is if it were a Peterbilt instead of the Kenworth but I can deal with it. I could use it today cause its been snowing here for the last few days. Just a side note medic, if you're ever coming across the boarder along I-15 let me know, I live 60 miles south of the boarder and I know a sweet place for trail trucks. We went out and did some videoing out there a couple weeks ago, once I get it edited I'll post it for everyone to checkout.