1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RC ADVENTURES - SLUSHY Winter Play Day - Black Widow 4x4 & Exceed RC 6x6

Discussion in 'RC Adventures - Trail Trucks' started by RCSparks, Jan 24, 2014.

1. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    RC ADVENTURES - SLUSHY Winter Play Day - Black Widow 4x4 & Exceed RC 6x6 - YouTube

I know everyone would like me to use my 6x6 on the rocks.. but everything is covered in Snow! Today's weather is kinda weird.. melting a lot of the snow.. but still the 6x6 is too underpowered to do anything too impressive. I have jumped it up to a 2s Lipo, but truly - it needs a 4s - and that means changing the ESC! But, in the meantime, I don't mind running it around for you guys to see. I know many folks are very eager to see it moving! THiS WAS MAX SPEED in the ViDEO! Very underpowered for 3 motors.. I will have to do something about that.

My Black Widow Wraith is always ready for a Slushy day in the sun! That machine has a TON of POWER - and Too Much DRAG BRAKE! Haha.. its really meant for crawling.. thats why my drag brake is set so high.. but it made for some good laughs! The ESC is a Tekin RX8, that I waterproofed myself.

This type of video is a practice video for me.. trying out some new techniques.. and throwing in a few curve balls.. :)

Enjoy my friends.. It was a fun day!

:aceofaxe:

2. domindart

domindart Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Great vid, want to see more of that 6x6

3. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

awesome vid Medic. How is the Exceed Mad Torque 1/8 6X6................... waiting to see more of it

4. swagmaster99

swagmaster99 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I am soo jealous of your black widow it is the coolest thing ever!:yaehamnotdurnk: I am also like exceed stuff (probably because the only truck I have at this point is an exceed :) )

5. outcastct

outcastct Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

cool video the 6x6 looks like it could be impressive after a little medic magic