Telemetry is sent using NRF24L01+ transceiver to remote control of the vehicle. Transceiver is connected to the microcontroller via SPI bus. Transmission frequency 2,4 GHz. I used version NRF24L01+ transceiver with an amplifier and an external antenna, it provides a range of line of sight up to one kilometer. Small board under transceiver - power converter 3.3 V. NRF24L01+ transceiver - 2 4G NRF24L01 PA LNA SMA Antenna Wireless Transceiver Communication Module New | eBay power converter 3.3V - New Socket Adapter Plate Board for 8pin NRF24L01 Wireless Transceive? Module 51 | eBay Telemetry receiver made on the controller Multiwii SE, at the receiving unit will display the same as on the vehicle - RGB OLED 160x128. To cool the ICE will try two small turbines 50mm EDF. To install them you need to make air ducts. EDF 50?? - Change Sun 50mm 11 Blades EDF with Motor Power Unit New in Box | eBay 27.07.2014 Replaced the motor/generator Turnigy AquaStar T20 3T 730KV to Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6374-192kv this is due to the fact that the first version gave out the necessary voltage for operation with 3s LiPo batteries only at maximum speed engine. The second version should provide such an option already idling engine (about 2000 rev / min), the same can increase the number of LiPo batteries in series to increase board voltagethat allows to increase power and efficiency. Conducted another test. Stayed computer type cooling fan 120mm, has not yet made fasteners for EDF. New motor/generator Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6374-192kv was more high-torque, but like last motor/generator can not always starting the engine. In my opinion this is a common problem sensorless systems at start rotate, maybe my controller firmware feature ESC Mamba Monster. Looking ahead repeat radioman commandment - do not rotate simultaneously two handles. So I replaced the carburetor and the motor/generator. Engine started, I started to adjust the carburetor, but there were glitches in setting the minimum idling and setting maximum gas. The main problem is that the maximum speed does not exceed 3500 rev / min and the reaction to the gas throttle was almost no, quality mixture for the most part changed only the exhaust smoke. Load do not use. I looked at the telemetry, and there unrealistic values of currents in batteries, the voltage is normal. Touched the radiator rectifier, and it's hot. At the working Engine disconnect the battery and then the engine started to sing as laid and throttle responds correctly. I looked at the voltage rectifier - about 40V!!! Tried to include the load, but Nichrome spiral were picked up under 12V, 40V is obtained a large current that Engine stops immediately. Further sad things happen. After a few runs without batteries burn battery protection diodes from reverse current ESC. Trying to connect the battery directly to the ESC, when I turn on ESC during initialization started a little twitch motor, then when I try to start the system burnt ESC with a strong smoke. While I can not say for sure - short circuit in motor or burned down transistors in ESC. Incline to the second, because when battery is connected the had a lot of entries and it worked fine. ESC Mamba Monster maximum targeted at 6S LiPo, ie about 25V, when the battery is disconnected it delivers about 40V, which caused internal problems, the battery connections just burned output transistors. Why is it so affects the battery is disconnected. Battery again worked as a voltage stabilizer, as I already had at the very first system startup, but because I already stand diodes protect against reverse current. Only here diodes I selected on the basis of a large direct current and low voltage drop so low reverse voltage - 15V. I thought that would be enough, but here with a generator replacement easily exceeded it twice. Hence, there is a problem that Engine persistently gained more than 3500 rev / min. Strange that still did not burn rectifiers against overload because LiPo batteries internal resistance is very small, an almost short circuit after the rectifier. Batteries again spoiled overcharging - got about 4.35 volts per cell after all the experimentation. The computer fan also burned after increasing the voltage up to 40V. Total: carburetor must first be configured and start experimenting with the Engine idling, increasing speed and control all the currents and voltages. Now a long pause - need to replace some of the elements.