1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redcat Terremoto review

Discussion in 'Electric' started by Redcat Ben, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Redcat Ben

Redcat Ben Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    My first electric RC and so far my only one is my redcat terremoto. My dad and I drove a long ways to go to a hobbyshop that carried redcat vehicles just so I could spend 500 dollars on this machine. Ive had it for about a year now and I have put it through quite a lot of abuse especially because all I do is bash. It's a big ol 1/8 scale 4wd brushless monster, especially fun when you have friends over. Not many upgrade parts are available but all replacement parts are easy enough to get as long as you know a place that has parts. One time I crashed it at speed into a metal post and broke my bulkheads but I didn't even fix it for while and kept driving it. Then when I did fix it, it was a pretty simple process and I got it done quickly and efficiently. It is pretty beat up (bent shock shafts, bent drive shafts and tires that are getting cut up.) but I an still put a battery in it and go bashing for I would say a solid 20 minutes on the dual 3200 2s 20c lipo batteries that take about 2 hours to charge both from completely dead. In review I would recommend it to a noob just trying to get into rc like me or a pro who just wants a tough beast for bashing. Overall worth the $500.

Magnat007 and Monkeypiarat like this.
  2. Monkeypiarat

Monkeypiarat Worlds formost authority on my own opinion
    ELiTE MEMBER

sounds cool can you post some pictures of what it looks like with the body on and with what is under the body?

3. Redcat Ben

Redcat Ben Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media: