1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement Parts RGT Crawler 1/10th Scale

Discussion in 'Rock Crawler Chat' started by Dan Emerson, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Dan Emerson

Dan Emerson New Member

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased 2 RGT Rock Cruisers for my son and I to use. His is doing great but mine so far has lost the steering servo and now the 12mm bolt that holds the steering linkage to the Steering Mounts has sheered off leaving me with a steering mount with a bolt broken off in it. I bought a bunch of new bolts online from Team Associated, and bought a new Aluminum steering mount which I thought was correct but is not.

RGT says the replacement part is part #680002 which I have found shipped from china on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/HSP-680002...h=item442405cc72:g:dWwAAOSwxXRbX9Ds:rk:1:pf:0

With lots of RC's especially this one I am hoping being made from mostly off the shelf parts I am hoping there is a equivalent part # from another manufacturer that has some in the USA for quicker delivery. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

2. Dan Emerson

Dan Emerson New Member

I guess it is also a ECX Barrage, which seems to have bad parts availability also.

3. darkside0914

darkside0914 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    the axles are also the same basic units used in the exceed maxstone16 and redcat everest16, from what I've seen the only real difference is the new style axles in the newer barrage are different and instead of being set up to take 4 wheel steer the ecx and rgt both have solid rear axles with lockouts, these axles were used in a number of different crawlers in the 16th and 18th scales, i'm pretty sure the transmissions are the same as the redcat and exceed as well

4. Dan Emerson

Dan Emerson New Member

Thank you that was quite helpful. I did end up ordering 2 sets from China which cost $7.00 and I just ordered a set that looks correct that is listed as a part for a Red Cat Everest 16.