1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revival

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by thezombiedog, Nov 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. thezombiedog

thezombiedog Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Good day all, I am not new to the forum I have been on here almost as long as it has been up, but since I haven't posted in a long time I thought I would do a revival Introduction. First and foremost my name is Edward and I love the hobby that is RC.

I have owned and played with RC's for as long as I can remember back to when I only had the little toy RC vehicles, like this one that would spin around and had two little wheels on top and 3 on the bottom fun times with that one. But later in life when I grew older I bought my first Model RC, a Redcat Volcano EPX which I still have and I am giving to my younger brother. I just recently got myself a new RC on black friday it is a Axial SCX10 Deadbolt. My first ever SCX10 and I have been waiting to get one for years but was never able to until now.

I actually get that tomorrow, but alas my batteries won't be here until monday so I will have to wait to play with it. I want to record videos of RC's again and I had a camera coming supposedly but I found out that I was scammed and so that won't happen. It was to be a GoPro Hero 7 my first ever but the shop I bought it from their website just mysteriously dissapeared so now I am out money and no camera so I won't be able to get another one since I am unemployed. I actually setup a GoFundMe but I doubt that's going to help me at all, I guess I can post the link here but once you've been scammed people don't really intend to help you since they think it was your stupidity that did it.

I would concur however, I contacted the GoPro official support and was assured that it was a legitimate reseller, turns out they didn't even know for certain. Well enough of my rambling here's the link anyhow.

https://www.gofundme.com/scammed-by-gopro

Well anyway's, I will still do some videos not FPV since I can't really mount my cellphone to my new RC but at least it'll be something.

walter likes this.