1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rock City Customs Channel-Chet Ophus

Discussion in 'YouTube Channels' started by chetmotox, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Monkeypiarat

Monkeypiarat Worlds formost authority on my own opinion
    ELiTE MEMBER

now THAT is one clean machine right there bro.
    that looks so real that I could almost just climb right in and drive .
    well done ,very professional ,
    not only does it arouse my RC appetite ,,but the attention to detail properly beds it back down. leaving me completely
    satisfied that this is a well built machine .,,,, scale of 1-10 you get 17.5

#21 Monkeypiarat, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  2. chetmotox

chetmotox Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Well I really appreciate it but a part of me is laughing saying how full of $#!% you are :omg: You are a poet and don't even know it. (see what I did there, I made a rhyming pun)

I love how it turned out man and I appreciate the compliments. I would rate it a solid 8 on a scale of 1-10 to be honest but I really appreciate it man. It honestly means a lot. :haveaniceday::yuush:

3. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Awesome just awesome. If you can't Dodge it, Ram it.............:bouaaaaah:

4. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAagaYI3bA&feature=autoshare
    NEW ROCK CITY VIDEO!!!!!!! Finally was able to sit down and edit some footage. This is of my SCX Version 2.0 at Rock City. This video was taken back in August and I made it out there before my friends and did a bit of solo trailing. Well, just as they pulled up, the Novak Terra Claw 35T gave up the ghost and started smoking. So, I have no footage of all the rigs together but this also means I will have two videos, this one and one with [MENTION=13230]BeafMT[/MENTION]'s and [MENTION=13361]dreamwarrior[/MENTION]'s rigs. So here is the first one. If you haven't subbed already, check out my channel and if you feel like its worthy of a sub, please throw a sub my way. If you have already subbed, thanks, I appreciate it!

And as always, questions, comments, suggestions, and criticism is always welcome!

5. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mcl8_CzDts&feature=autoshare
    Well, here is the second half of the above video with [MENTION=13230]BeafMT[/MENTION]'s and [MENTION=13361]dreamwarrior[/MENTION]'s rigs. The Green Wraith and Orange SCX10 Jeep are BeafMT's rigs and the Orange Wraith is dreamwarrior's. They are all brushless sensored rigs. This video I did a bunch of moving with the camera and personally, I don't like how it turned out as much. It seemed very shaky and unstable so it took a lot of editing to make a somewhat stable video but if you like it, let me know. I hope to eventually get a gimbal for it so I have more stable videos in these situations but until then, I will do the majority of the videos with the camera still and not moving.

I hope you like the video, and if so, please hit the like button and subscribe! And thanks to those who have already done so, I really appreciate it!

I also have more footage from the latest trip to Rock City so keep an eye out. It will be coming soon and there is a bunch of new sections you haven't seen before. Thanks again guys!

6. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    [​IMG]
    HIT MY GOAL OF 50 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

I figured since I reached that goal, I would give you all a sneak peak at the next Rock City Custom video! If you look, you can see that there is already over 15 minutes of footage so I am thinking this will become a 3 part series. I also may have more footage to add to this so it could get even longer. I am hoping to get Part 1 compiled by the end of the week so keep an eye out guys! Thanks again for your support!

7. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2-Lj7tfZGI
    NEW INTRO & OUTTRO!!!! O and a new video too! Let me know what you guys think of the new intro and outtro I put together. I wanted something unique and more professional looking. And also, this is Part 1 of the video series. I am not sure if it will be 3 parts or just 2 so we will see how Part 2 comes together and go from there. This video has my SCX10 Dodge (Version 2.0), [MENTION=13230]BeafMT[/MENTION]'s Jeep SCX10 and a newcomer to my channel, Joe with his Redcat RS10. It was a ton of fun and keep an eye out for Part 2!

Thanks guys!

8. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    I'm bragging a little bit here, but thanks to Medic, this video made it to the front page of this great website, RCSparks! Thanks man, its greatly appreciated!

9. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:

Finally sat down and got Part 2 put together and on YouTube. My winter has been nutz and sadly, RCs were put on the shelf for a few month but I'm back at it and getting ready to make some epic videos this spring and summer!

10. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:

SUMMER IS HERE & WE ARE BACK! Hey guys, so I've been playing with a new RC lately...but its a bit tougher to video. I finally bought a plane and its been taking up most of my RC free time. This plane is a Parkzone Sport Cub and I recently got floats for it. We decided to take the weekend and spend it at the lake and an opportunity arose for a new opportunity for my videos. I broke out the SCX and we made a run for the plane. So enjoy the video guys and you will be seeing more of Rock City Customs taking to the air.

Dazed and Monkeypiarat like this.
  11. aceofaxe

aceofaxe Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Great Channel! Subscribed! You got some awesome terrain there!

chetmotox likes this.
  12. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Well I'm working on revitalizing my channel and going to try to put out a few more videos than I have in the past. I've started a new "Series" on my YouTube channel for a build of between myself, lout and BignBlue. Here is the first video:

And I got more trail footage over the weekend with my SCX10 and my brother in laws Redcat. Also, my brother has a new SCX10 in the mail and it will be featured here so watch for some new videos with it as well in the near future!

And if you guys want to see more of something or have ideas of things you want to see, let me know! I want to make this a better quality channel and so I am hoping to improve video and editing quality as well as content. So let me know what you think and make sure to SUBSCRIBE!

Dazed likes this.
  13. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Two videos in 1 day! It's a record for me!

This is a video from this last weekend. It's Part 1 of this trip. It was a great place to crawl and in this part you'll watch as we crawl through some huge rocks as a storm rolls in! It was a ton of fun. Make sure to subscribe if you haven't and if you have, THANKS A TON!

Dazed likes this.
  14. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:

Part 2 of the last trip! This is my favorite part, the water made for a lot of fun challenges and the rocks were very slick and difficult but fun. Part 3 is on the way as well so keep an eye out! Thanks for watching!

Dazed likes this.
  15. chetmotox

ELiTE MEMBER

Media:

Here is my latest video. This is the third and final part of my trip to Bynum. It has my SCX10 and Joe's Redcat RS10. My brother Colby helped with the filming and driving of my SCX. This was some fun rock crawling on our way over to what we though looked like a "scale" forest of weeds and random plants. This is a part of a reservoir that used to be under water but hasn't been completely full for years leaving us a fun trail with some neat vegetation. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy and keep an eye out, another video from Rock City will be up soon so if you aren't already, subscribe and if you have, THANKS A TON!