For the front, it's complicated and uses my cage. I made a clip from styrene that is glued and screwed to the top of the hood where the old plastic mounts were located. It's ugly (do to gluing surface area) but I haven't had an issue with it. For the rear, just as complex I cut and drilled some aluminum standoffs. I made a styrene brace and mounted it to the frame. The clamp pushes into the front cage. Then the standoffs hold the rear down and stop the front from sliding back. Yes. I bought some thin clear lexan and molded it as best I could with heat. I glued the lexan into the what was left after cutting the windows out of the interior.