Tonight I finished making a new mount. I screwed up my original mount I used for the scale winch because I cut the slot for the servo too close to one side. It didn't leave any room to mount the bumper screws. Because of design decisions, I was adamant on mounting it in the bumper in the front, I had to be careful when spooling to make sure the winch line ended up in the middle of the spool. My intent was to mount the servo with the splines facing down vs up. I though it looked better but because the centering issue, this way picked itself. It worked out in the end with the standoffs I "borrowed" from work. The line will rub on the plate but I made sure it was smooth with no burrs. I rounded the aluminum in the location it enters/exits the servo. I also soldered connectors on BR-XL ESC and put the electronics back together. I'm going to have to extend the wire an inch I used on the winch as I had planned to have it facing down. Now the wires are just reach but there is no slack.