1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCX10 Gen1 rigs for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds FOR SALE' started by Y2daT, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Y2daT

Y2daT Over Powered RC
    ELiTE MEMBER

I have 2 scx 10 trucks that are RTR and both have the steel gearsets long drive shaft pins and savoxwp servo and trucks are submarine mode ready. I did the Epoxy method f WP the rx in both trucks and filled the axles and transmissions with grease .. water runs do increase brush wear but the Rc4wd motors are only 10.00 ea
    one is a dingo painted hotpink with stock 1.9s and a matching FT3b trainsmitter (flashed to have 8ch capability) 27T axial motor and traxxs t5 esc.. the tx can hold 3S lipo but the batttery shutdown lim,it is 2S so a battery alarm would be needed... the led on the esc does not glow where it is supposed to but it always works .
    the 2nd SCX10 is a deadbolt sporting a Jeep Rubicon body and rc4wd Rims with the stock 1.9 tires and is 3S ready ,with a 35T RC4wd motor and has the axial tx.. ID like to get 220.00each or 400 for the pair.... no charger included but after i check the lipos i may have some 2S or 3S i can toss in.. IF some one says there ready to buy i gladly get current photos and storage charge the packs..