1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i trade?

Discussion in 'RC Chat, Tutorials, Ideas, Requests, Etc' started by RCBulldog67, Feb 19, 2012.

1. RCBulldog67

RCBulldog67 New Member

hey guys. ive got an older model Traxxas Nitro Rustler and an older model Jato (both i got used) that my uncle wants to his Traxxas Slash (2WD) VXL for both. the Jato has been upgraded from a 2.5 to a 3.3 TRX Racing motor that has had maybe 3 tanks run thro it. its been a while since ive ran either of my nitros. im not reallly sure if i want to trade or not. both nitros were running when parked. im not sure wat the nitro rustler needs to get running again and all the jato needs is a new throttle servo. wat do ya'll think? would it be a good trade on my end of the deal? thakns for the help ya'll

2. gabehunt

gabehunt Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

ithink if he is going to give you like 50 to 100 with it then yes, or if he has soom good lipos and the charger, then i would say yes.

if no boot or batts, i would say no.

3. RCBulldog67

RCBulldog67 New Member

he also has a Stampede VXL. i dont think hes gonna give up his lipos or charger, unless hes just gonna use his seven cell since his lipo wont fit in it

4. gabehunt

gabehunt Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

well he should give some boot so you can get a good batt and charger.

5. imjimbo

imjimbo Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

i rekon he should just give you the slash to make up for all the dodgy bday and xmas pressies over the years ... all family members are good for that..... and because he is your uncle and you are the best nephew that he has......