1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Next Big Trend?

Discussion in 'RC Chat, Tutorials, Ideas, Requests, Etc' started by Crankbait, Mar 19, 2013.

1. ax10crawler

ax10crawler Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

i started in 2010, it was all about the crawlers for me. then 2011 came and scalers made it big ( around here) then 2012 ppl started to drop out of the group i ws trailing/crwling with. they moved on to other things, monster trucks, rally cars, drifters. but over winter 2012/2013, lots of ppl have come bck to it and im meeting a whole new group of guys with crawlers and scalers. i would like to see comp crawling make a come back. but then again, id like to see a good rtr supercrall crawler.. ( not another xtm)
    as for the next trend, i think that alot of things will jump on the scale bandwagon. drivers in everything, and window nets, lots of window nets.

i would like to see a scale 1/10 on road car, that would make me buy one.

2. Bubba J

Bubba J Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

The next big thing is what ever RC addicts can think up to out do what we have now. It will be bad, bigger and more outrageous !!!!!!

3. meberlein150

meberlein150 New Member

Anyone know if its safe to use a 3s or 2s lipo on the typhoon 2

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk