1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To All of our Guests and Visitors, Welcome!

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by RCSparks, Mar 19, 2011.

1. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    To Guest and Visitors.. Hello and Welcome to the RCSparks Studio Forums!!

You have stumbled across a community that is completely different than anything else you may have ever discovered on the Internet. It's a bold statement.. I know.

But I am confident that you will agree in time :)

Granted - Yes, there are some things about the site that will look familiar to other sites - Yes, it is about the Remote Control Hobby - and their are other RC Forums...

But, I, and the RC Sparks Members can assure you that there are undiscovered treasures waiting you to find inside the threads of this community. In a very short time we have had some of the most fun and creative people join the community from around the planet!

I have been surfing Internet RC Forums for almost 3 years.. frequenting tech-style, hardcore RC.. and being an RC Film Producer and Photographer - I mostly found my work quickly lost amongst the overwhelming amount of Tech Talk!

Well, as the Video collection grew - and as the Photography wasn't being seen.. I found that there were many other producers in the world that wanted a place to show their work and to talk about it! A place about OPEN SELF PROMOTION! If you want to discuss your works, and show off your greatest videos / editing skills / creativity - This is a Place For You!

Welcome my friends! All independent non-commercialized producers from around the world are ENCOURAGED to post their Films, Videos.. and Pictures - and to discuss them with other Producers. Don't be Shy! Come show off your greatest works - and get feedback!

We have fun Games, Contests, Discussions and a whole lot of Extras for you to feel Welcome, and at Home.

Don't want to chat about RC's.. but still wanna take part?! There are large "Off Topic" areas with games and other fun ideas to be discovered!

There is even a Live Chat feature for our Supporting Members! You can chat with a growing community of experienced RC Movie Producers and Avid Radio Control Hobby enthusiasts.

At RCSparks.. Everyone gets a Hello! All you have to do is Register, and Post up a brief introduction!

Come and see what all the Fuss is about.. and Join the Forum!

:cool:

2. Ditchdiger

Ditchdiger Has a Really Cool Profile Pic
    ELiTE MEMBER

Here you can play games, you can meet awesome people and much much MUCH more!

#2 Ditchdiger, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  3. imtowman

imtowman <b>RCSparks Addict</b> <br />
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hello everyone my name is Mike and I'm an ADDICT!

I cant get enough RC I've been in this hobby for 20+ yrs and a member of many different forums for this hobby and others. I've never found one like this anywhere.

Most others seem overwhelmed with "CLICKS" that seem to care more about there own little worlds then what the forum there in is about.

We seem to have a much different chemistry that allows us to joke with people we've never even meet to answering an NEWB question that's been answered a 1000 times before. We have it all here from cars to crawlers to planes and helis and everything in between.

I glad Medic has given us this place and would like to thank him one more time for giving this place.

#3 imtowman, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  4. Macer

Macer New Member

Hi all my name it Mike I love what your are doing with the RC Sparcks

5. wildrupp

wildrupp New Member

Medic! I watch every video of yours on youtube and always hit that like button! You have also inspired me to grab my truck and get it running again. I'm always hoping there is a new video to be watched from you! Keep up the good work and now im in on the rcsparks forums. Proud to be apart of it.

6. TheRacingRobbo

TheRacingRobbo New Member

Yes same, It will take a little while to get used to the format of the website but its just like a new kit, give it time and it will grow on you. I race 1/8 nitro truggy and about to have my first 1/10 2wd electric race tommorow, i recently got in the hobby with a year of experience but i am a very fast learner. When im not at the track practicing im either at home cleaning, going over and learning my kits better while watching videos on youtube about other aspects of rc and looking for new ways to do things. I love helping people where i can and asking for help when i know i need it.
    Glad to be apart of the forum:)

7. RC JuNKiiE

RC JuNKiiE New Member

Hell guys, my name is Brandon new to the forum but not new to the RC world :)
    Right now i have a custom modded savage x and i recently built a savage flux from the ground up.

8. RCBASHERTRUCK

RCBASHERTRUCK New Member

Well I do Crack RC

9. RCBASHERTRUCK

RCBASHERTRUCK New Member

Oh and i Have been in to rcs for about 2 year now and i have a highly moded rustler vxl

10. RCSparks

RCSparks Administrator
    Staff Member ADMiNiSTRAToR SUPER MODERATOR

Media:
    PLease post introductions in the INTRODUCTION area of the forum guys! Thanks!

11. RC JuNKiiE

RC JuNKiiE New Member

Sorry medic, i found the intro section, my bad.

12. EvaderKMP

EvaderKMP Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

I found RCSparks.com via one of your videos on youtube, have since subbed, and keeping tabs on any, and all new vids...still working my way through the older ones though. The link on your 5th Axial Wraith vid was the one that brought me here a week or so ago. Looking forward to sharing some bashing vids n such, soon as I get my Evader DT off the bench.

13. EvaderKMP

EvaderKMP Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Oh crap I put this in the wrong thread! meant for the "how you found rcsparks..." sorry, my bad.

14. scottanthony

scottanthony New Member

I found you guys thru the Wraith Contest via RCADVENTUREs.. I've seen some vids and the camera work is actually pretty good!

15. Guam_RC

Guam_RC Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Guests, please feel free to sign up and become a regular member. If you are having second thoughts of this forum, stop right there. Like Medic said, there are many RC forums out there! But honestly this one is the best one I have been on. Not just saying this to sugar coat the forum. I am saying it because it genuinely is a great community of RC enthusiasts from all over the world.

Please feel welcome here and become a member :) Good things await you down the road at RC Sparks

16. 4WheelBasher

4WheelBasher Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Welcome All New Guests,
    My name is nick I have a Traxxas Revo 3.3, Traxxas T-Maxx, Traxxas Slash and the addiction isn't stopping there so join us in this awesome forum become a member and let your addiction run wild i hope to see you in the forum and dont forget to hit the introduction section so we can welcome you right enjoy!!!
    :haveaniceday:

17. CrawlHog

CrawlHog Banned

was up Medic and Mods, gotta say Im really enjoying the site. tons of great info on here and really like the NON flaming on the site. keep up the great work guys:)

18. Doncampbell

Doncampbell New Member

Hello all i have been into rc for a while mostly had nitro trucks as my kids came along i had dad duties so rc took a back seat for a few years .i am getting back into it and realy like this sight n vids are great lit of info to help myself an my oldest son loves it as well i have a elec drag truck am in the process of starting a build with my son .
    I bought a frame a few yrs ago to make a scale truck and looking through parts i had from past rc trucks i had i might have enough to make one lol