1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4

Discussion in 'Short Course' started by ThomasCobainSCRC, Jun 30, 2015.

1. ThomasCobainSCRC

ThomasCobainSCRC New Member

The Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4 is a great Short Course Truck if you are into Nitro powered trucks. The Slayer come with the Traxxas 3.3 nitro racing engine, a 2-speed transmission, a limited slip differentials, wide-track suspension arms, Waterproof servos, and semi-metallic brake pads, and a blue anodized 3mm thick chassis. The Slayer comes with a few features, this includes a 2.4GHz TQi Transmitter, a Fuel bottle, the Traxxas EZ-Start, a spare Glow plug, and spare Air filter.

I have great joy when I run this truck. The noise, the smell, the speed, the dust flying, they are great. My only recommendation is that you replace the steering servo with either a metal gear servo or stronger servo because I broke 6 teeth in the steering servo within 2 days.

To Conclude, this is a fast, fun, strong short course truck. I love this truck and would recommend it to anybody who asks for a recommendation.

Antho11 likes this.