1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Traxxas VXL!

Discussion in 'Short Course' started by crispy, Feb 11, 2015.

1. crispy

crispy Member

[​IMG][​IMG]broke down and bought me a Traxxas 2wd VXL today. This thing flys! Some folks don't like integy but I put some on my truck. Bright alum front bumper. Bright alum skid plate. Rpm rear bumper and rpm wheel carrier. This dude straight hauls down the round! I'm pumped!

Antho11 likes this.
  2. Antho11

Antho11 Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    There's nothing like a brand new rc, congrats! I like Integy but in general metal bumpers that are used for bashing and jumping tend to not do their job well. They bend and once you bend it back into place it becomes easier to bend it again, then eventually metal fatigue breaks the bumper. Plastic is better since it flexs back into place.

3. crispy

crispy Member

I mostly did it for the weight. I put the spare tire rack on back so I needed something to counter balance to keep the front wheels on the ground. Oh ok! And I liked the looks too lol. Ill post some more pics. I have six shot wheels on the rear stock fronts. Integy front bumper and bottom skid plate. Rpm rear bumper and spare rack. I have more to do but I'm going to at least drive it a little before I make any more changes lol.