1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Body Painting

Discussion in 'Mods, Paint & Body Work' started by Tzcidvz, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Tzcidvz

Tzcidvz New Member

I'm on my first build of an axial wriath. And because axial only sends one diff cover when you need two, I'm at a wait for parts stand still. So I was considering paint my axle housings while I'm waiting. Has anyone painted any under body parts? With what kind of paint? Any special prep?

2. imjimbo

imjimbo Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

personally mate my wraith gets a floggin because there so fun and cheap to maintain and fix ... axial trucks are awesome but the aftermarket parts available are even better.... postage times are reasonable these days the aftermarket lads have got there act together and hobbyshops like advertised on this site use reputible couriers .. get your self some diff skidplates, upgrade the c hubs n cariers and go have a blast ... drive shafts wheel bearings and servo are next on your list as these will fail as your confidence in the truck grows .... they really are that capable ... that fun ... painting the diffs n links ect is pointless unless its a shelf queen...