1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vortex 250 Pro - Buzzing The School Grounds

Discussion in 'FPV Films & Recordings' started by RcCrawlerKing, Feb 26, 2017.

1. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:

Here is a quick video I made at a school yard. It was a pretty good day of flying! Not to windy and not too cold. Plus I feel like my skill is getting better. Towards the end of the video at lot of kids started to show up. The noise of my quadcopter was drawing them in. They eventually started chasing it and getting really close to it. So after I noticed it in my flight cam I called it a day and packed up and went home. Extra credit goes out to Kevin MacLeod for providing me with the song Hitman for my introduction.

#1 RcCrawlerKing, Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Dazed likes this.
  2. 00whynot

00whynot Moderator
    Staff Member MODERATOR

Media:
    nice. i still cant get mine tuned. just got lighter 4 cell lipos. this should help. im thinking mine was just to heavy to get a good tune.

RcCrawlerKing likes this.
  3. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    Hey did you get my message about needing some help getting rid of some outdated threads that no longer work? I'd like to clean them up so there is no junk here on the forum however I can't seem to find any options for deleting the threads myself. I assume this is a moderator only option?!