1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vortex 250 Pro - Chasing Planes With Hinton Prop Busters Club

Discussion in 'FPV Films & Recordings' started by RcCrawlerKing, Oct 1, 2016.

1. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:

Got to go flying at the Hinton RC flyers field. Brought my Vortex along to film some of the large scale airplanes flying in the air. I would have gotten closer to the planes while I was filming them but I didn't want to be that guy who takes out someone else's pride and joy from the sky so I kept my distance. In this video I also do an altitude test and manage to make it 728m straight up from my launch location. Extra credit goes out to Kevin MacLeod for providing me with the song Hitman for my introduction.

#1 RcCrawlerKing, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    00whynot likes this.
  2. 00whynot

00whynot Moderator
    Staff Member MODERATOR

Media:
    I still cant fly acro. but i think its because my quad was all dialed in when in self level. in acro mode its way to touchy. even with %50 expo. If i try to do a flip it flips multiple times and i cant recover it. dosn't help im scared of heights so i almost never climb above the trees. lol

3. RcCrawlerKing

RcCrawlerKing Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Media:
    That's actually kind of funny. A bird who is scared to fly. Kind of reminds me of that. But I get where you are coming from. Its so disorienting.