1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a Great Success!! 1st Ever RCSparks 10th Scale Truck Challenge

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scott, Jul 16, 2011.

1. MOEZER

MOEZER New Member

Really fun turn out, even tho i slept in and was a bit late but I was still alllowed to drive even tho I wasnt registered.

I ran my truck knowing damn well that it wasnt 100% water proof lol but still ran it for all yall youtubers out there and the RCsparks members hope you enjoy that vids when medic put them up

2. DamedCamera

DamedCamera Honorary Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Hey guys, I loved the vids and would love to join in. Is the Wraith welcome on a tour? I'm not out to win prizes, just have some fun trialin. How do i know when and where the next one is?

3. PinkIsBetter

PinkIsBetter Kickin' A$$!

I can't wait for next years competition! Let us know when and we'll be there, I had sooo much fun with the rude boys crew and I know our lovely guest Anniek from Amsterdam enjoyed bringing it with those yellow tires. Woo hoo!!!!

4. EvaderKMP

EvaderKMP Studio Forums Elite
    ELiTE MEMBER

Next years turnout sounds like your gonna have to plan for at least double this years....maybe more! If I have the means to do it, I'll be in for the next one for sure! Course my truck would be mostly stock...just the fun of the run, and getting out for a hell of an adventure!:yuush:

5. rvguy

rvguy New Member

truck challenge 2012

when is the next truck challenge in 2012:sparkscherokee: