1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 1.9" beadlocks, crawler tires and shocks

Discussion in 'WANTED: Awesome RC Stuff' started by jber, Nov 10, 2015.

1. jber

jber Member

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a set of 4 or 5 1.9" beadlocks Perferably ones that are Landies or look similar to Landies. Also, I'm looking for tires to fit those that are 4.5" outside diameter, minimum. Let me know!

I"m also looking for a set of 4 of 90-100mm shocks. All of these need to be in good shape. All for my Dingo!
    Let me know
    Thanks

2. Y2daT

Y2daT Over Powered RC
    ELiTE MEMBER

if u do not find any deals check out rc4wd's 1.9 wheel and tire selection . the stamped steel beadlocks are not too pricey and resemble known rim styles .

3. jber

jber Member

Ya, they have some good ones. I'm trying to keep it fairly low thought. What I'd love is a set of Landies which they make. but they only make them at 1.55" not 1.9" which is unfortunate. I'm still trying to decipher what to do next. I did what @lout suggested in the other post-I took card stock, set my angle that i currrently have, then moved the front bumper in, put my tires up on 5mm of height and looked at the angle again..not too much difference. So, I am thinking I need bigger tires, and maybe shocks...like you suggested not more than 100mm. I am looking at those Boom internal spring shocks but I have no experience with them...we'll see. Thanks for your help and any other input you may have!

4. Y2daT

Y2daT Over Powered RC
    ELiTE MEMBER