I was cleaning and consolidating my workspace and storage area when it just sort of hit me. Actually it was a hit from multiple angles: 1) the Tamiya Konghead was just announced and while I am very excited about it and celebrate its existence- to me personally it is a huge set of compromises- some of which I found unacceptable. I knew that I could do better in the compact 6X6 department. Hence, fire is now lit. 2) I realized I had enough spare TLT-1 parts to make this happen.Granted I have to sacrifice my old nitro powered TLT-1 to make this work... it will be worth it. 3) My daughter has been nudging me into wanting an R/C model of her own size that she could drive. She is still young and her attention span is limited but her curiousity is intense- so she is watching everything happening each step of the way. Here is where I started, with a pile of axles pulled out of a box. Then I milled up some chassis rails with my daughter watching most of the way. Extensive CAD (cardboard assisted design) was utilized. The first set of axle staunchions (for front and rear) was machined and test fitted. It's actually pretty small! How it stacks up compared to the other 6x6 trucks... BTW This truck needs a name. The more over the top, and potentially offensive the better. I tentatively am calling it "Project Overpowerlord" Thanks for reading!